Here it is! The current world record holder (Guinness) for most viewed online advertisement (Evian Roller Babies). As of this posting views are over 12.6 Million worldwide!
- The Cutting-Edge Butter Knife of Your Dreams Is Finally Here August 20, 2014Sliced bread is synonymous with innovation, but really, how wonderful is it if a chilled pat of butter can trash a piece of pumpernickel toast?
- Cities Are Making Spiders Grow Bigger and Multiply Faster August 20, 2014A new study published today in PLOS One shows that golden orb weaver spiders living near heavily urbanized areas in Sydney, Australia tend to be bigger, better fed, and have more babies than those living in places less touched by human hands.
- 7 Nasty Things Australians Are Saying About Iggy Azalea August 21, 2014SYDNEY — She is the most successful export Australians just don't seem to care about. Her name is Iggy Azalea and the 24-year-old is hot property in the American music scene right now. She even topped Billboard's "Songs of the Summer" contest with her track "Fancy," which those in the know have called a game changer. There is fe […]Jenni Ryall
- A Powerful Video Every Ice Bucket Challenge Hater Needs to See August 21, 2014Anthony Carbajal was diagnosed with ALS at age 26, and he has a tearful message for all the Ice Bucket Challenge critics. So before you complain about your Facebook Newsfeed being overrun by friends and family dumping icy water on their heads, take a few minutes to hear Anthony's story. Naked Kermit the Frog Risks Life for Ice Bucket Challenge Musical R […]Annie Colbert
- Taylor Swift is gonna “Shake It Off!” August 19, 2014Man, I wish Taylor Swift was around when I was going through all my teen angst and insecurities in 1989. I would have rocked my side pony while I sang “Haters Gonna Hate!” into my hairbrush and danced around my tiny bedroom filled with oversized sweatshirts, acid wash jeans, and banana clips. Appropriately enough, Tay’s [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- First Day of School ’14 August 13, 2014And then just like that, (BOOM!), summer is over. I didn’t sleep well last night knowing I was waiting for that 5:30am alarm. Today was the first day of school! I have a first grader and a second grader. I have “number grade” kids now. That means they’re getting older. Or I’m getting older. Or [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- Cox Media/Tampa Names Dan Mason OMCOX MEDIA GROUP (CMG)/TAMPA has named DAN MASON OM for Alternative WSUN (97X), Top 40/Mainstream WPOI (HOT 101.5) and Talk WHPT (102.5 THE BONE), effective SEPT. 8th. MASON will also serve as … more
- Casey Kasem's Family And Friends Fight Planned Burial In NorwayLate last week (NET NEWS 8/15), ALL ACCESS reported It looks like the body of CASEY KASEM -- who died JUNE 15th in GIG HARBOR, WA -- would finally find a resting place, as several sources … more
On a flight from Raleigh to Hartford I sat with my 10-year-old son and listened to him ramble on for almost 90 minutes. It was beautiful, at times incoherent, but beautiful. If he’s where the world is going, I’m in. Two rows up from us in an aisle seat was a little old lady. She […]
My middle school had an indoor swimming pool. Two reasons why this was bad, first off it meant I had to see other naked guys. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that in middle school you can’t help but look and compare. Everybody has varying degrees of body hair. We look ridiculous. […]
There’s an awarding winning barbecue joint here in Austin. It started out as a trailer and soon graduated into its own building. The barbecue is so good that you have to line up at 10:30 in the morning, wait an hour until they open the doors at 11:30, and when the meat is gone…they close. […]
I’m out. I’ve written this column/blog for the last 2 years and it’s time to stop. I don’t know why, it just is. The last few things I’ve written have felt forced. That’s not good. I’ve enjoyed the time, the sharing, the ideas, and the inspiration. The truth is I’m on to what’s next. There […]
I volunteered to help coach my son’s flag football team. I’m the Defensive Coordinator. I have no idea what I’m doing, and it shows Two games deep into the season, and we can’t stop a parked car. Here’s the problem. Nobody on the team has any idea what their specific job is. I’m trying to […]