Here it is! The current world record holder (Guinness) for most viewed online advertisement (Evian Roller Babies). As of this posting views are over 12.6 Million worldwide!
- A Patient’s Bizarre Hallucination Points to How the Brain Identifies Places April 15, 2014Dr. Pierre Mégevand was in the middle of a somewhat-routine epilepsy test when his patient, a 22-year old man, said Mégevand and his medical team looked like they had transformed into Italians working at a pizzeria — aprons and all. It wasn’t long, the patient said, before the doctors morphed back into their exam room […]
- Tennessee Passes Mind-Boggling Ban on Bus Rapid Transit April 15, 2014Tennessee lawmakers have approved a bill banning the construction of bus rapid transit anywhere in the state.
- Apple CarPlay Coming to Pioneer In-Car Systems This Summer April 16, 2014The reach of CarPlay, Apple's in-car app system, will extend even further than before, thanks to a new arrangement with Pioneer Soon, when Pioneer users plug their iPhones into their vehicles, CarPlay will automatically launch and offer access to its full suite of apps See also: Watch Apple CarPlay in Action “By providing an aftermarket option, Pioneer’ […]Adario Strange
- 44 Photos of Lovable, Huggable Babies April 16, 2014Warning: Cuteness overload on this page. Last week, we asked Mashable readers to share their most-adorable photos of babies. Parents captured special moments of their kids, both candid and posed. Some were able to catch that innocent smile, heart-melting yawn or stretch on camera. Others used a more shallow depth of field to concentrate on their baby's […]Annie Park
- How Pharrell Made Me “Happy” April 15, 2014I wrote this tweet on Sunday evening after watching the Oprah Prime interview with Pharrell on OWN. Pharrell blew me away with his honesty and sincerity when he talked about his journey from a young boy in the projects of Virginia Beach to his launch into super stardom after writing hit after hit for major [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- Independence Day April 11, 2014Do you remember when we would ride our bikes in bare feet and come home when the street lights came on? I do and there was never any fear. It was pure freedom and independence. I loved it. I would run out the door and head to my best friend’s house across the street without [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- CBS/New York SVP/Market Manager Don Bouloukos To RetireCBS RADIO/NEW YORK SVP/Market Manager DON BOULOUKOS is retiring from the company effective JUNE 2014, after a career in broadcasting that spanned more than four decades. EVP/Operations SCOTT … more
- Nielsen Finds $45 Million In Savings With Arbitron AcquisitionWhen NIELSEN acquired ARBITRON, the company told shareholders they could expect to see $20 Million savings in synergies after the merger. It's turned out to be more than double that … more
On a flight from Raleigh to Hartford I sat with my 10-year-old son and listened to him ramble on for almost 90 minutes. It was beautiful, at times incoherent, but beautiful. If he’s where the world is going, I’m in. Two rows up from us in an aisle seat was a little old lady. She […]
My middle school had an indoor swimming pool. Two reasons why this was bad, first off it meant I had to see other naked guys. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that in middle school you can’t help but look and compare. Everybody has varying degrees of body hair. We look ridiculous. […]
There’s an awarding winning barbecue joint here in Austin. It started out as a trailer and soon graduated into its own building. The barbecue is so good that you have to line up at 10:30 in the morning, wait an hour until they open the doors at 11:30, and when the meat is gone…they close. […]
I’m out. I’ve written this column/blog for the last 2 years and it’s time to stop. I don’t know why, it just is. The last few things I’ve written have felt forced. That’s not good. I’ve enjoyed the time, the sharing, the ideas, and the inspiration. The truth is I’m on to what’s next. There […]
I volunteered to help coach my son’s flag football team. I’m the Defensive Coordinator. I have no idea what I’m doing, and it shows Two games deep into the season, and we can’t stop a parked car. Here’s the problem. Nobody on the team has any idea what their specific job is. I’m trying to […]