Here it is! The current world record holder (Guinness) for most viewed online advertisement (Evian Roller Babies). As of this posting views are over 12.6 Million worldwide!
- Facebook Invests in the Future of Wearables With Fitness App Acquisition April 24, 2014Facebook already tracks your every move online. Now, with the acquisition of the fitness app, Moves, it wants to track your workouts, too.
- Can You Slow Down a Day Using Angular Momentum? April 24, 2014Could a spinning human slow down the Earth? Theoretically, yes. But in practice, the amount of spin you'd have to give would be so monstrous that it is nearly impossible.
- Uncanny LeBron James Portrait Comes to Life in Artist's Time-Lapse April 24, 2014Call her the LeBron James of drawing, because we are all witnesses to the fact that Heather Rooney is an incredibly talented artist See also: Why Does This NBA Player Have Emoji Tattoos? How talented? Check out this colored-pencil drawing she recently did of the NBA's best player Colored pencil drawing of LeBron @KingJames @MiamiHEAT pic.twitter.com/Hvp […]Sam Laird
- Amazon Is Testing Its Own Delivery Service, Report Says April 24, 2014Amazon is reportedly in the early phases of testing a new delivery service that would reduce the company's reliance on UPS and FedEx. The company has been testing the service, supposedly called "Last Mile," in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco since late last year, The Wall Street Journal report says. See also: What the World’s Biggest W […]Karissa Bell
- How Pharrell Made Me “Happy” April 15, 2014I wrote this tweet on Sunday evening after watching the Oprah Prime interview with Pharrell on OWN. Pharrell blew me away with his honesty and sincerity when he talked about his journey from a young boy in the projects of Virginia Beach to his launch into super stardom after writing hit after hit for major [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- Independence Day April 11, 2014Do you remember when we would ride our bikes in bare feet and come home when the street lights came on? I do and there was never any fear. It was pure freedom and independence. I loved it. I would run out the door and head to my best friend’s house across the street without [Read On]PopMommy Pam
- Clear Channel Reports Q1 Financials, CCM+E Revs Up 2% As Long Term Debt Continues To RiseCC MEDIA HOLDINGS has reported financial results for the first quarter ended MARCH 31st, 2014. Highlights Revenues totaled $1.3 billion, including 2% growth at MEDIA+ENTERTAINMENT and 2% … more
- Nielsen Revenues Up 12.9% In Q1NIELSEN HOLDINGS has announced financial results for the first quarter ended MARCH 31st, 2014. “NIELSEN delivered a solid first quarter,” said CEO MITCH BARNS. “Our … more
On a flight from Raleigh to Hartford I sat with my 10-year-old son and listened to him ramble on for almost 90 minutes. It was beautiful, at times incoherent, but beautiful. If he’s where the world is going, I’m in. Two rows up from us in an aisle seat was a little old lady. She […]
My middle school had an indoor swimming pool. Two reasons why this was bad, first off it meant I had to see other naked guys. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that in middle school you can’t help but look and compare. Everybody has varying degrees of body hair. We look ridiculous. […]
There’s an awarding winning barbecue joint here in Austin. It started out as a trailer and soon graduated into its own building. The barbecue is so good that you have to line up at 10:30 in the morning, wait an hour until they open the doors at 11:30, and when the meat is gone…they close. […]
I’m out. I’ve written this column/blog for the last 2 years and it’s time to stop. I don’t know why, it just is. The last few things I’ve written have felt forced. That’s not good. I’ve enjoyed the time, the sharing, the ideas, and the inspiration. The truth is I’m on to what’s next. There […]
I volunteered to help coach my son’s flag football team. I’m the Defensive Coordinator. I have no idea what I’m doing, and it shows Two games deep into the season, and we can’t stop a parked car. Here’s the problem. Nobody on the team has any idea what their specific job is. I’m trying to […]